A history of quality:
the milestones

1886

The “Farmacia Internazionale Menarini” opens in Naples

1915

Menarini opens its Florence premises.

1964

Alberto Aleotti is appointed Director General of “Farmaceutica Menarini” and Internationalisation is launched with “Laboratorios Menarini” in Barcelona.

1978

Opening of Menarini Research&Development Division.

Since the 90s

Menarini has expanded its international business rapidly.

1992

Acquisition of Berlin-Chemie which opens up Central-East Europe markets to Menarini.

2003

Opening of Menarini Biotech in Pomezia (Rome).

2009

Lucia e Alberto Giovanni Aleotti leading Menarini.

2011

Acquisition of the Invida Group consolidating Menarini's presence in the Asia Pacific markets.

2013

Acquisition of Silicon Biosystems.

2016

VaxYnethic, a joint venture between Menarini and NewTech Biosynth in vaccines.

CellSearch, pioneer in advanced technologies for cancer diagnostics

History

The International Pharmacy Group Menarini, started its activity in Greece in 1989, buying the 70% of Damvergis SA, a traditional pharmaceutical industry with presence in Greece since 1935.
In 1996 the Menarini Group acquired the 100% of the share capital of Damvergιs SA, renaming its subsidiary in Greece to Menarini Hellas A.E.
Since 1989, the company has launched many innovative and prototype pharmaceutical treatments in the Pharmaceutical Market, mainly in the cardiovascular and respiratory system, but also in other major therapeutic categories.
The successful course of the company for the past 28 years has established Menarini Hellas as a new and dynamic company in the Pharmaceutical Market which is already among the largest Pharmaceutical companies in Greece and employs 212 employees.

Scroll Top fine--> Copyright 2020 by Menarini